lunedì 24 dicembre 2012

Solitude.


I've always tried to understand how Solitude works.. "Sometimes I feel alone in a milion crowd, An outsider wandering alone without. Any words to say, they can't explain This power to overcome the pain, feel the breath that's always getting away.. Am I dreaming it all? I will never be afraid!" (Lacuna Coil- Survive) When I think at Solitude when I'm with other people this song comes along in my mind.. (Well, this is my interpretation to this song..) And I wonder if that feeling is the one we get when the person/people we are talking to is not "understanding", or if it is when we abstract for a while as if our minds float away in an other world where it (the mind- sometimes I lose subjects in my too long sentences!) exists together with all feelings and real actions, so much that the body seems left behind as if it was a dead corpse, is this solitude?
When I'm alone, physically, I'm not always feeling like I'm really alone, like if in that moment I could talk with myself, because sometimes I have the tendency to forget I cannot know only the stories of other people, but that I shall listen to my story: like if my "real I" and all her (?) existence are part of an other person completely disconnected from me, it's like I'm living but somebody else is storing everything and I just have to wait, waiting to bump into somebody that charms me-somehow- and then this person will tell me his/her story, that will be my story, and maybe only in this way I could find out who I am. The problem with this is that this could be just an "idea" belonging to my imagination, which is surely a part of me, but is something I can't control, exactly as my thoughts: they just take me where they want, through and beyond the limits of reality, into places that have no limits ("The rebel inside a mind of my own, I haven't felt right since the moment that I gave up, I challenged my limits, I'm feeling I'm becoming limitless, I take it all in and inhale.- Lacuna Coil- Wide Awake) and I can't make head because "they" know how to convince me (alike 
the "Peroratio" [Cicero] where the orator had "Flectere/Movere Animis" ), but "they" do it without even use words, "they" just involve you...

Solitude: in my opinion it goes hand in hand with Silence, I think there are different kinds of Silences, there is the one that is heavy to stand because it is the kind of silence in which thoughts want to be listened and you don't want to listen ("I want to feel alone and lost in this solitude" Lacuna Coil- Shallow Life) ,it's like a sense of solitude that is craved, as if you're running away from yourself, because sometimes I want to escape questions, doubts and above all I run away from the fear of never being enough,..
The other one kind of silence is the one that let us 
examine what is around us, because I believe that all the people have a their Music inside and when we say that we really know somebody is when the Music of our world is in perfect armony with the one of the person we are relating to.. and sometimes this Music can only be heard when there is Silence and with a good dose of intuition.
_Music is my bride and a "Life partner"_


Ho sempre cercato di capire come funzionasse la solitudine "A volte mi sento sola/o in una folla di milioni di persone, un(') estraneo(a) che vaga da sola senza di essa. Qualsiasi parola da dire non può spiegare questo potere che sovrasta il dolore, sentire il respiro sempre andare via. Sto sognando? Non avrò mai paura!"(L.C-Survive) è forse la solitudine che proviamo anche stando con altri, quella sensazione che abbiamo quando non ci sentiamo compresi? O è forse come se ci estraniassimo per un po', come se la nostra mente andasse in un mondo lontano dove (la mente) esiste con tutte le sensazioni e le azioni, tanto da lasciare il corpo lì, dov'è, quasi fosse senza vita..?
Quando sono sola, fisicamente, non sempre mi sento tale, come se in quei momenti potessi fare conversazione con me stessa, perchè a volte tendo a dimenticare che non posso conoscere solo le storie degli altri e dovrei ascoltare anche la mia di storia: come se la mia "vera io" e tutta la mia esistenza fossero staccate da me, io vivo e qualcun'altro immagazzina tutto e io devo aspettare, aspettare di incontrare per caso questa persona per farmi raccontare la sua storia e solo così,forse, riuscirò a conoscermi..
Il problema con questo è che potrebbe solo essere il frutto della mia immaginazione, che è innegabilmente parte di me, ma è anche qualcosa di incontrollabile, proprio come i pensieri: mi conducono dove vogliono, oltre e attraverso i limiti della realtà, in luoghi che non hanno limiti (Mi sembra che stia diventando "senza limiti"-Wide Awake- L.C.) e non riesco ad opporre resistenza, perchè hanno una certa capacità a convincermi (un po' come la Peroratio Ciceroniana, riescono a "flectere/movere animis"), solo che loro ci riescono senza neanche usare le parole, mi coinvolgono e basta.

La Solitudine, secondo me, è sposa del Silenzio, però bisogna distinguere i diversi tipi di Silenzio, c'è il tipo di Silenzio pesante, quello in cui i pensieri vogliono farsi sentire ma tu non vuoi ascoltare (Voglio sentirmi solo/a e perso/a in questa solitudine- Shallow Life; L.C.), è quasi un senso di solitudine bramata, perchè a volte si vuole fuggire da se stessi, dalle domande, dai dubbi, come dalla paura di non essere mai all'altezza..
Poi, invece, c'è il Silenzio che fa esplorare ed esaminare ciò che ci circonda, io credo che tutte le persone e tutte le cose abbiano una Musica propria e possiamo dire di conoscere davvero qualcuno e qualcosa nel momento in cui la Musica del nostro mondo è in perfetta Armonia con il mondo di ciò che stiamo conoscendo e spesso questa Musica può essere ascoltata solo attraverso il Silenzio e anche una buona dose di intuito!
. . _La Musica è la mia sposa e Compagna di Vita_ . . 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z7p3abL_P0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ekuddn2wnQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMaH1lK8nN4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaWOKkm9GmU&feature=youtube_gdata

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento